Add or Create a New Outlook Profile
Here is how to add a new Outlook profile in Windows 10:
1. Click Start at bottom left
2. Even though it isn’t obvious you can start typing to search. Type in “control” without the quotes.
3. Click on “Control Panel”
4. In the top right corner type in “mail” without the quotes.
5. Click on “Mail” below on the left.
6. Click on “Show Profiles…”
7. Click on “Add…”
8. Type in your first name
9. Click on “OK”
12. This screen may look a little different; it might display a white screen with a Microsoft logo, or it might look like the image below. Either way, enter your password.
13. If the option is available, check “Remember my credentials”
14. Click on “OK”
15. Verify you see three green check marks. If not, click on “Back” and try your password again. If the problem persists, contact your email provider.
16. If the option is available, uncheck “Set up Outlook mobile”
14. Click on “Finish”
18. If you adding a new profile (following an email migration for example), you will need to make this new profile the default. Choose “Always use this profile” and choose your name from the drop-down menu.
19. Click on “OK”. Outlook should now be available use.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions about Office 365.
3001 W Loop 250 N
Midland, Texas 79705
(432) 242-2700 Midland
(432) 363-5200 Odessa
(888) 726-6222 Toll-Free
Copyright 2023 Westechs LLC - All Rights Reserved
Westechs is licensed by the state of Texas for security services - License Number B20675
Telecommunication products and services provided by Westechs Communications LLC (dba "Westechs")