LTS Connect App Playback Guide
All effort is made to provide complete and accurate information within this guide. However, due to the ever-changing nature of technology some of the information may be out of date. If you purchased security cameras from Westechs, please contact us for help setting up your apps.
1. Open the LTS App.
2. Double-tap the desired camera to make it the only visible camera on the screen.
3. Tap the three dots menu at the top right of your screen.
4. Tap “Playback” at the bottom of your screen.
5. Tap the date to open the calendar.
6. Drag up and down to change the available days/weeks. Tap on the desired date to jump to playback for that date.
6. Rotate your device sideways (long ways)
7. Tap in the middle of the image to show and hide the menu
8. Verify that the date and time at the top left of the video is the desired playback time.
9. Drag the bar at the bottom of the screen to the left and right to change the time of playback. Colors indicate events like motion.
10. You can zoom in and out of the timeline at the bottom of the screen. This allows you to swipe left and right to choose smaller or larger amounts of time at once.
To do so, pinch and pull in or push out to zoom in or out.
11. Turn your device sideways (long ways) to see the camera playback in widescreen view.
Pinch and drag to zoom in and out.
12. To change the date, rotate your phone back to portrait mode and tap the date (see step 5).
See our LTS Connect button guide for help navigating around the LTS Connect app.
3001 W Loop 250 N
Midland, Texas 79705
(432) 242-2700 Midland
(432) 363-5200 Odessa
(888) 726-6222 Toll-Free
Copyright 2022 Westechs LLC - All Rights Reserved
Westechs is licensed by the state of Texas for security services - License Number B20675
Telecommunication products and services provided by Westechs Communications LLC (dba "Westechs")