Revoke User Access in LTS Connect
Use this guide to remove guest users from your LTS Connect camera system.
All effort is made to provide complete and accurate information within this guide. However, due to the ever-changing nature of technology some of the information may be out of date. If you purchased security cameras from Westechs, please contact us for help setting up your apps.
1. Open the LTS Connect app. If you are taken to your camera feeds, tap the < icon at the top left to return to the homescreen.
2. Tap “More” at the bottom your screen.
3. Tap “Manage Sharing Settings”
4. You will see a list of accounts that have been granted access to the camera system. Tap the account you wish to remove.
5. Tap Delete at the bottom of your screen.
6. Tap “Confirm”.
NOTE: If my take several minutes for these changes to synchronize across the cloud and access is fully revoked.
See our LTS Connect app guides to add more users.
3001 W Loop 250 N
Midland, Texas 79705
(432) 242-2700 Midland
(432) 363-5200 Odessa
(888) 726-6222 Toll-Free