All effort is made to provide complete and accurate information within this guide. However, due to the ever-changing nature of technology some of the information may be out of date. If you purchased security cameras from Westechs, please contact us for help setting up your apps.
1. Android users: download and install “LTS Connect” by LT Security Inc. the Google Play Store.
2. Apple users: download and install “LTS Connect” by LT Security Inc. from the Apple App Store.
3. Once installed, open up the app. The app may ask for permission to send you notifications and other options. You can decline the location permission but we recommend allowing notifications.
You will also need to tap on “Agree” to agree to the terms and conditions.
4. You must tell the app your region. Choose your region from the dropdown menu then tap OK.
5. On the next screen tap the plus icon at the top right of the screen, then tap “Manual Adding”, then tap “OK”.
6. On the Add Device screen enter the following information:
6a: Alias – enter a description that you would like to use such as “Home” or “Work”
6b, 6c, 6d and 6e – Refer to your Westechs welcome letter or contact our support
When you are done entering this information, tap the “Save” icon at the top right
8. If all of the information is correct you will see a “Start Live View” at the bottom. Tap this button to enter live view and then see our guide on how to use the live view and playback view.
If you receive a “Connection Failed” message, confirm the information you have entered above and tape the Save icon in the top right again. Please contact us if you continue to receive the “Connection Failed” message.
If you need to add additional devices (such as other locations), click the Menu button in the top left, tap “Devices” and return to Step 5.
Returning to the App
When you leave and return to the app you should tap the name of the system you want to access. In the picture below you would tap on “Work” in order to access the cameras. Some versions of the app may display a small picture of a recorder instead of the name – tap the picture to open your cameras.
Now that you have your camera system added to the LTS app you can visit our guides on how to use the live view and playback view.
3001 W Loop 250 N
Midland, Texas 79705
(432) 242-2700 Midland
(432) 363-5200 Odessa
(888) 726-6222 Toll-Free
Copyright 2022 Westechs LLC - All Rights Reserved
Westechs is licensed by the state of Texas for security services - License Number B20675
Telecommunication products and services provided by Westechs Communications LLC (dba "Westechs")