LTS Connect – Approve New Guest User
All effort is made to provide complete and accurate information within this guide. However, due to the ever-changing nature of technology some of the information may be out of date. If you purchased security cameras from Westechs, please contact us for help setting up your apps.
1. Open the LTS Connect App.
2. If the app takes you directly to your camera feed, tap the < icon at the top left a few times to return home.
Home is the screen that says “My Device” and lists your recorder(s).
3. Look for and tap on the “You have 1 new sharing(s).” message at the top of your screen.
If you do not see the sharing message, swipe down within the app to perform a refresh.
4. Confirm that you recognize the telephone number and/or email address of the person making the request, then tap the name of your recorder.
5. Tap “Select All” at the top right of your screen to allow access to all cameras, or tap individual cameras to specify explicit access.
When finished, tap “Finish” at the bottom of your screen.
8. Tap Accept.
9. Tap the < icon at the top left to return to the home screen.
10. The new user can now open the LTS Connect app and access the allowed cameras.
3001 W Loop 250 N
Midland, Texas 79705
(432) 242-2700 Midland
(432) 363-5200 Odessa
(888) 726-6222 Toll-Free